- November 9, 2016
- 6:00 pm
- Angelus Oaks Fire & Rescue Co. 98: 5766 Frontage Road, Angelus Oaks, CA 92305
6:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Note that the workshop will begin at 6:30, but people may come at 6:00 to speak with County staff.
This workshop will begin with a presentation on input from the first workshop and then focus on implementation strategies and tools to achieve the Community’s goals and objectives. Champions for actions will be identified by the Community.
- See input generated from the first workshop
- Discuss and rank Community goals
- Discuss and rank objectives for priority goals
- Discuss and rank specific actions that are necessary to achieve the goals and objectives