Community Plans/Action Guides
The County conducted 66 public workshops in over 50 communities as part of a community planning effort. Following each workshops, online surveys were distributed for those who wished to participate online.
- Detailed Community Survey for Workshop 1
- Detailed Community Survey for Workshop 2
- Detailed Community Survey for Workshop 3
- Framework & Foundation Community Survey for Workshop 1
- Framework & Foundation Community Survey for Workshop 2
- Fundamental Community Survey
State and Federal Agencies
State and federal agencies provide services and oversee and regulate substantial lands and infrastructure within the County, making it critical for us to include agency input in our due diligence process. The County coordinated with dozens of agencies at individual meetings and at the Regional Open Houses, as well as an online survey to obtain input for those who could not attend.
- State and Federal Agency Survey
Regional Open Houses
The County held a series of 8 Regional Open Houses in early October 2017, followed by an online survey for those who wished to participate online.
- Regional Open House Survey
The County conducted a survey requesting information on eight environmental justice topics based on respondents’ knowledge, expertise, and area(s) of coverage. The eight topics included: pollution exposure (including air quality), public facilities (see note below), food access, safe and sanitary housing, physical activity, health care, civil engagement, prioritizing improvements and programs in disadvantaged communities.
- Environmental Justice Survey