The County wants to know how YOU envision the future of your community:
- What priorities do you have for your community?
- What would you like your community to look like 20 years from now?
- What unique qualities does your community have that you would like to preserve?
New Community Plan Workshops Scheduled!
Two workshop dates have been scheduled for your community! Click the “workshop” links below to see the workshop details (dates and locations) for each community. For all other communities not listed, please check back soon!
- Angelus Oaks [Workshop 1] [Workshop 2]
- Homestead Valley Communities [Workshop 1] [Workshop 2]
- Lytle Creek [Workshop 1] [Workshop 2]
- Morongo Valley [Workshop 1] [Workshop 2]
- Mt Baldy [Workshop 1] [Workshop 2]
- Pioneertown [Workshop 1] [Workshop 2]
- San Antonio Heights [Workshop 1] [Workshop 2]
Overall Countywide Plan Outreach Schedule.
See how the Community Plan workshops fit into the Countywide Plan process by visiting the Project Schedule and About pages. Additional public meetings that address the communities and the overall County will take place during the next two years.
Get Involved Stay Informed!
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook and sign up for email updates. Make sure to regularly check the What’s New? section for the latest Countywide Plan news and happenings. To see when the next workshop will be held for your community, visit the Meetings and Events page.
The County looks forward to seeing you in person at one of the upcoming workshops!